Sonntag, 3. April 2016

LÜNEBURGER HEIDE

ENG: I hope easter holiday were nice for everyone! I´ve been spend mine with my family at the "Lüneburger Heide", which is a really beautiful landscape in Germany. It´s basicly a heathland, so you can find a lot of sand and small plants like the erica and heath there.
During the holidays I tried out to do some different  effects with my camera, so the pics are not perfect and sometimes a bit weird, please don´t panic.


DE: Ich hoffe, alle hatten ein schönes Osterfest!Ich habe meines mit meiner Familie in der Lüneburger Heide in der Nähe von Hamburg verbracht. Es ist eine heidelandschaft, also wachsen dort viele kleine Pflanzen wie Heidekraut. Während der Ferien habe ich auch ein paar Kamerafunktionen ausprobiert, deshalb sind die Bilder manchmal ein bisschen komisch geworden. Deshalb bitte kein Drama machen.

2 Kommentare:

Your thoughts