Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015

FASCINATING THING

ENG:  Two weeks ago was my 16 th Birthday!Now I´m an other year older and it´s a new phase of life. One of my Birthday presents were contact lenses, and it´s a whole new thing for me. In the past months my addiction to thrifting and bargins grew, and so I got some things, which are included in this Outfit. I love this Outfit, it´s kind of a "Wear-me everyday" thing and it´s super easy too.The Sunglasses are super Hippy and futuristic at the same time.




DE: Vor zwei Wochen war mein 16. Geburtstag! Jetzt bin ich ein Jahr älter und ein neuer Lebensabschnitt beginnt. Eins meiner Geburtstagsgeschenke waren Kontaklinsen, und es ist etwas ganz Neues für mich. In den letzten Monaten ist meine Sucht nach Thrifting und Schnäppchen gewachsen, und ich habe ein paar Sachen gefunden , die auch in diesem Outfit vorkommen. Ich liebe dieses Outfit, es ist eine Art Outfit, die schreit : "Trag mich jeden Tag!" und es ist recht einfach. Die Sonnenbrille ist total futuristisch und hippiemäßig gleichzeitig.


Sunglasses: Vintage
Denim Jacket: Pull and Bear
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: Pull and Bear
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Choker: Vintage

6 Kommentare:

  1. Loving your sunnies, and happy belated birthday!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have a serious addiction to DrMartens! Great outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Me too! I wear them every Day, so it´s a verry serious addiction. Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Happy belated birthday! And congrats on the contacts! They changed my life haha! I love the outfit!
    Shannon Sage

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, Thank you! It´s such a big difference to my glasses, now I can see with the full eye.I´m so happy!

      Löschen

Your thoughts